- Digital assets appearing on this site (“Images”) are made available at the absolute discretion of the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (“Department”) to:
- the Department’s employees and contractors; and
- the Department’s suppliers and service providers (“Suppliers”) in connection with the provision of goods and services to the Department; and
- other Victorian public sector bodies and entities (“Agencies”),
for use in printed and online materials that help promote the State of Victoria as a great place to live, work and do business only (“Approved Purposes”).
- In respect of the use of an Image, reasonable efforts must be taken to ensure that an appropriate copyright notice and attribution appears with the Image, using details of the photographer or source provided by the Department.
- Unless agreed to in writing by the Department, Images must not be assigned, transferred or sublicensed to a third party.
- The use of any logo or trademark appearing in the Images must only be used in a manner permitted by the logo or trademark owner.
For Suppliers and Agencies only:
- are limited to a non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to use the Images for the Approved Purpose only; and
- To the extent permitted by law, the Supplier or Agency releases and indemnifies the State of Victoria as represented by the Department against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense, outgoing or payment suffered, paid or incurred by the Department as a result of:
a) unauthorised use of the Images by the Supplier or Agency; or